Attainment of Play Therapy Instruction Hours
A total of up to 30 non-contact hours are provided from attending the 2021 Summer Institute. Each workshop is worth 6 non-contact CE hours. For the purpose of Criteria Verification Forms for RPT Credentialing Applications, please refer to individual workshop descriptions for what each cover.
The Center for Play Therapy is approved by the following organizations/boards and the contact hours can be applied towards licensure, certification, and registered credentials for:
- APT Approved Provider 95-004
- Texas State Board of Licensed Professional Counselor Provider In accordance with Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 30, Rule 681.142
- Texas State Board of Social Workers: Provider #6720
- Texas State Board of Marriage & Family Therapists Provider In accordance with Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 35, Rule 801.264
- National Board of Certified Counselors: Provider #3016
The University of North Texas has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 3016. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The University of North Texas is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
For CE hours, please notify the Center for Play Therapy. CE hours are granted through the Center for Achievement and Lifelong Learning, UNT.