Summer Institute 2021
June 21-25 Live, Online!
The Center for Play Therapy will host vibrant speakers from across the country to discuss topics including:
- Creative Interventions for Anxiety Disorders
- The Playful Parent: Engaging Parents in Play Therapy
- Trauma and Sand-Based Play Therapy
- Child-Centered Group Play Therapy
- Play Therapy Through a Neurosequential Lens
- The Practical Side of Ethics and Working with Families in Play Therapy
All presentations will be non-contact hours. Please refer to the CE Contact Hours page above for more detail.
We sincerely hope that you can join us virtually!
In 1973, the Center for Play Therapy at UNT began hosting the annual play therapy conference with nationally-recognized authorities in play therapy. The CPT Summer Institute continues to attract hundreds of practitioners and educators from around the globe every year for this unique, grounded play therapy training experience. Daily workshops are facilitated by leaders in the field of play therapy and include both didactic and experiential learning components. Come join a community of play therapists in this exciting, hands-on, experiential learning setting, specifically focused on becoming more grounded, knowledgeable, and facilitative play therapists!