Summer Institute 2020
June 22 - 26 Live Online!
Please look for an email for each day you registered with directions for how to access Summer Institute. (e.g. If you registered for the whole week, expect 5 emails.) Emails were sent to all participants Thursday afternoon (June 18). Please check your junk folder if the emails are not in your main inbox.
The Center for Play Therapy will host vibrant speakers from across the country to discuss topics inlcuding:
- TraumaPlay: A Flexibly Sequential Approach to Treating Trauma and Attachment Issues
- TraumaPlay: Including Parents in A Flexibly Sequential Approach to Trauma and Attachment Issues
- Play Reveals What Words Conceal: Using Play Therapy to Confront What Families Avoid
- Measuring Change: Evaluating Progress in Play Therapy
- Using Play Therapy to Address Sensory Processing Challenges: An Integrative Approach
All presentations will be non-contact hours. Please refer to the CE Contact Hours page above for more detail.
We sincerely hope that you can join us!
In 1973, the Center for Play Therapy at UNT began hosting the annual play therapy conference with nationally-recognized authorities in play therapy. The 6-day CPT Summer Institute continues to attract hundreds of practitioners and educators from around the globe every year for this unique, grounded play therapy training experience. Daily workshops are facilitated by leaders in the field of play therapy and include both didactic and experiential learning components. Come join a community of play therapists in this exciting, hands on, experiential learning setting, specifically focused on becoming more grounded, knowledgeable, and facilitative play therapists!