Topics explored are:
* Elements typical of play behavior
* Four important messages revealed in children's play
* Discovering what is not known about a child
* Allowing the child to lead the play therapy relationship to where the child needs to be
* A model of stages in the play therapy relationship
* Identifying themes to children's play
* How to identify important happenings in play therapy sessions
* Instructing parents in how to respond to their children about play therapy
Running Time: 60 minute color DVD
Products must be in their original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. All products must be returned within 45 days of the shipping date. If the package is damaged when you receive it, contact the shipping company immediately so they can inspect it and we can replace it for you.
If the order needs to be tax exempt, please email us at email@example.com.