Topics explored are:
* Criteria for selecting toys and materials for play therapy
* Categories of toys and materials that should be included in play therapy
* Toys and materials that should not be in a play therapy room
* Therapeutic issues related to toys and materials
* Practical places to conduct play therapy sessions
* A tote bag playroom
* Importance of consistency in the playroom
* Helpful hints for responding to children's behaviors in the playroom
Products must be in their original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. All products must be returned within 45 days of shipping date. If the package is damaged when you receive it, contact the shipping company immediately so they can inspect it and we can replace it for you.
If the order needs to be tax exempt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.