Topics explored are:
* Purposes for limit setting
* Areas where limits are needed
* Practical issues in limit setting
* ACT Model of therapeutic limit setting
* Helping children develop self-control
* Therapist's role in limit setting
* Case examples of limit setting
* What to do when children break the limits
Products must be in their original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. All products must be returned within 45 days of shipping date. If the package is damaged when you receive it, contact the shipping company immediately so they can inspect it and we can replace it for you.
If the order needs to be tax exempt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.