The Moustakas Collection includes our two DVD featuring reknown play therapy and humanistic psychology expert Clark Moustakas.
Relationship Play Therapy
A complete and unrehearsed play therapy session demonstrating:
* The process of building a relationship with a child
* Therapeutic limit setting
* The therapist enacting personal limits
* Therapist's use of self in participating in a child's play
* Responding to aggressive behavior
* Dr. Moustakas' ease in being with a child
Reflections on Relationship Play Therapy
* The significance of patience in play therapy
* Activating the child's will
* Personal limits of the therapist
* The importance of the relationship in play therapy
* Following the child's lead
* Making emotional contact with a child
* Discovering the very best in children
* Setting limits in play therapy
Products must be in their original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. All products must be returned within 45 days of shipping date. If the package is damaged when you receive it, contact the shipping company immediately so they can inspect it and we can replace it for you.
If the order needs to be tax exempt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.