Featuring Dr. John Allan in play therapy with a four-year-old girl. This complete and unrehearsed play therapy session demonstrates:
* Development of the therapeutic relationship
* Entrance phase of Jungian Analytical play therapy
* Creating physical and emotional space for the child's play
* Emotional constancy
* Positive signs of attachment/relationship
* Reciprocal play
* Facilitating externalization of the child's inner world
* Proximity in an attachment model
* Symbolic representation of play
Running time: 55 minute color DVD
Products must be in their original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. All products must be returned within 45 days of shipping date. If the package is damaged when you receive it, contact the shipping company immediately so they can inspect it and we can replace it for you.
If the order needs to be tax exempt, please email us at email@example.com.