Streaming Format - 2 year access code
Featuring Dr. John Allan in play therapy with a four-year-old girl. This complete and unrehearsed play therapy session demonstrates:
* Development of the therapeutic relationship
* Entrance phase of Jungian Analytical play therapy
* Creating physical and emotional space for the child's play
* Emotional constancy
* Positive signs of attachment/relationship
* Reciprocal play
* Facilitating externalization of the child's inner world
* Proximity in an attachment model
* Symbolic representation of play
Once you purchase streaming access, CPT will send you an email with instructions to download the Lynx player and a redemption code for this product. You will receive the email with access directions within 5-7 days.
Due to the nature of this service, refunds are only offered if there is a problem with the streaming service itself. No refunds will be given under any other circumstances. Customer must contact via phone to request an exchanges. Exchanges available only for inactivated codes.
If the order needs to be tax exempt, please email us at email@example.com.