Streaming Format - 2 year access code
Featuring Dr. John Allan in play therapy with a four-year-old girl. This complete and unrehearsed play therapy session demonstrates:
* Development of the therapeutic relationship
* Entrance phase of Jungian Analytical play therapy
* Creating physical and emotional space for the child's play
* Emotional constancy
* Positive signs of attachment/relationship
* Reciprocal play
* Facilitating externalization of the child's inner world
* Proximity in an attachment model
* Symbolic representation of play
Once you purchase streaming access, CPT will send you an email with instructions to download the Lynx player and a redemption code for this product. You will receive the email with access directions within 5-7 days.
Due to the nature of this service, refunds are only offered if there is a problem with the streaming service itself. No refunds will be given under any other circumstances. Customer must contact via phone to request an exchanges. Exchanges available only for inactivated codes.