Skip to content
The Center for Play Therapy is proud to now offer a non-contact Continued Education Units (CEUs) program. This opportunity will enable mental health professionals to enhance play therapy knowledge. In addition, this program can assist individuals with acquiring a maximum of 50 of the 150 training hours needed to fulfill credentialing requirements for Registered Play Therapist (RPT) through the Association for Play Therapy. CEUs can be earned by viewing professional training videos, reading educational books, or a combination of both. Purchase of materials and course fees are required before access to the exam. After successful completion of a multiple choice exam, a print out of online certification of completion will be available.
1. First time users click “click here” in the first gray box at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click on “Online CEU Courses”. This the last tab on the left hand side. This will direct you to the page that shows the access to the EXAM ONLY for the online CEU program. After completing the exam with an 80% pass rate a certificate granting the appropriate online CEU hours will be available for you to print from your computer.
3. Select the online CEU exam that you would like to purchase. You may single click on the product icon to find out more information for each online CEU course. NOTE: If you need to purchase the book or video this is purchased separately under the PRODUCTS link.
4. Add to your shopping bag the online CEU exam of your choice.
5. Click on “View Bag” at the top right corner.
6. Click on “Checkout” when you are ready to complete purchase of the online CEU course.
7. If you have purchased materials before through CPT you can use your email and password previously used to continue the checkout process. If you have NOT purchased materials with CPT before then click “Register to Checkout “ The email and password you provide will be used later to access the online CEU exam.
8. Proceed with checkout procedures.
9. After payment is complete the exam is ready for logging in with email and password you provide in check-out process. To login in to the exam return to the webpage of Continuing Education Web Courses and click on “click here” in the second gray box for returning users at the bottom of the screen.
10. Click on “Take Exam”.
11. Click “Start” on the bottom right hand corner.
12. Answer each question and click continue on the bottom right hand corner after each question.
13. At the end of the exam click “Grade This” to score the exam.